So I had a bit of a wait for more parts to arrive. The main ones were the rhino motors and worker flywheels. Once they were here I could take the Stryfe apart again and this time wire it properly. The silicon wire was so much easier to run round the blaster.
I got the rhino motors wired in and the worker flywheels fitted.
After that I needed to find a way of wall mounting this blaster for storage in my office. I looked around at lots of hooks and off the shelf items, but none were suitable. In the end I decided to make my own. Five minutes with a bending brake and saw and I had these:
I laid foam on the inside of them and fitted to the wall via screws. The blaster looks awesome up on my wall.
Once I’d completed this blaster I set to work on my kids one making some changes/improvements. I ended up with this result that they are delighted with.
I’ve got one more part arriving for my Stryfe that will see it completed. Next up I want to finish my Demolisher internal mods before starting on some Nerf painting projects.