Ok so I’ve mainly been waiting for parts to arrive. The main ones are the rear shock and the front mudguard. They both had to be custom ordered and manufactured which took a few weeks.
While I was waiting I made a new bracket for the number plate and rear lights.
I then fitted it to the bike
I was really happy with it. I may paint it in the future, but for the meantime I will leave it as bare aluminium.
Next I took delivery of the new mudguard. It’s from skidmarx and was reasonably priced. I tried finding one on ebay, but they were either the wrong colour or damaged.
Fitting the mudguard was a little fiddly, but I got there in the end. Its a different style to the previous one and I like it. Though one day in the future I’d like to make a super low profile small one.
I’m very happy with how it looks on the bike though.
Next up was waiting for the rear shock and shock linkage. The linkage I got from ebay and was a real pig to undo, but I managed it in the end. With flames and other heating!
Making sure it’s ok Daddy.
I’m going to get it fitted asap as I can then get riding hopefully very soon!